Sat, Sep 19|
Eden Prairie Community Center
Come enjoy yoga with the bunnies of Rabbit Rescue of MN!
Time & Location
Sep 19, 2020, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
Eden Prairie Community Center, 16700 Valley View Rd, Eden Prairie, MN 55346, USA
About the Event
Come enjoy yoga with the bunnies of Rabbit Rescue of MN! 15-20 bunnies will be hopping around as a yoga instructor takes you through an easy yoga class. All levels welcome. Ages 8 and older.
- Yoga mats socially distanced at least 6 feet apart (Set up and washed before class, but you may bring their own)
- Hand sanitizer will be available and required before and after class
- Masks will be worn before and after class
- Masks will be worn by all EPCC and Rabbit Rescue staff
- Maximum of no more than 25 participants
Rabbit Rescue of MN is a 501(c)3 non profit rescue. Mission is somewhat different than that of many other rescues as they take in sick, abused, neglected, abandoned and unwanted domestic rabbits as well as rabbits from the public that are no longer wanted.
Rescue rabbits are all spayed, neutered and microchipped prior to adoption. They pride themselves on informing the public that domestic rabbits are “Exotic” pets/ family members and require very specific care, medical needs and housing as well as a space in the home where they can be part of the family.
Facebook Event Page: